WELCOME!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

In school right now...

Was horribly busy over the week...Doing projects, working...etc....Anyway, had an excess of $10.05 yesterday..dunno wad happen.... Yeapz.... now in EC lesson blogging...lolx... Went out with Zhen Hui last Thursday....watched a movie called "Closer"... It was a M18 movie...with sexual scenes in it... However, the movie wasnt interesting.. it was damn boring love story..Haiz...looks like I am not suited to watch love movies....den went to Centrepoint to buy a formal shirt...liked tat shirt so much tat I took 5 mins to checkout after testing that I could wear it lolz.... den Zhenhui was like...whar lau ey...so fast... anyhow buy arh...somemore the shirt costs like $50+ bucks from casirina i think...yeapz...zhenhui oso bought a 2 shirts tat day from crocodile... The sales assistant was damn friendly at croocodile... den went taka walk walk... wanted to eat dinner at taka but the food court was too full...decided to walk to far east instead.... den had sakura meal with him...ordered my favourite food...hehe..ate hotplate beancurd, tom yum soup and a plate of noodles.. i think...yeapz...pretty nice...OMG...just remembered something!!!! I spent $200 over the weekend??? Gosh! I only have $60 bucks left!!! My weekly allowance should be $50...plus my dad gave me money for buying the shirt...by right should have $110!!! OMG!!!! Jialat..this week must scrimp and save liao......