WELCOME!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Yesterday...

Woke up at Peng Yong's house yesterday! Oh yarh hor...4got to mention his hamsters.. Well, he has about 14 Hamsters at home! They are pretty cute and there are about 8 baby hamsters... and what he told me was that he originally bought 2 hamsters and the female hamster delivered two times....once a 5 and once a 8 i think... High productivity hamsters yeah...Hahaz....

Anyway, had roti prata at his home for breakfast...den went home...when I home....den I realised my parents have already gone out! No lunch for me...and my mum called to ask me to cook instant noodles for myself...went to sleep....didnt study for AAA on sunday at all...den went to eat dine out with my family at Toa Payoh when we ordered rice for the whole family! It has been a long time since I ate out with my family...... Den went to my grandmother's house!!!

Well, went home and sleep.......

Today! Studying AAA rite now....Just finished 1 chapter...2 more to go.... Moderately easy to understand but I really dunno if I could do it during the exams...hope I could! And wishing myself best of luck for the exams....