WELCOME!

Friday, March 11, 2005

A Happy Ending...

Woke up early today....was late for AAA revision lecture.... Saw Wendy on the way...wanted to say hi but she was walking damn too fast and I was carrying this bulky laptop with me...Couldnt catch up with her...When I finally walk pass her at Blk 72 lobby...I was too tired....had to walk all the way to Blk 45....worst to worst...I walked to Blk 38..open the lecture door...den realise I walk wrong LT...go back Blk 45....!!!!

Left after half the lecture to rehearse the ECD project....Anwen was freaking scared today...Saw him frightened for presentation the 1st time sia.... Maybe the weightage too high la... Had the presentation ... still not bad sia... Ms Dorene say good somemore... Den so sad sia...last tutorial with TB29 le...2 years...enriching friendships has since strengthened to this extent that we are so sad to be apart from each other....

Especially Anwen, Weiqi and Roger...Would be glad they will be in the same class as me next semester... They are good project mates...Having done projects with various groups, I feel that we make the best group match.. I would especially miss Anwen...so good to me....will be good if he is my boyfriend...oops...hahaz...anyhow say one la ...for fun only....lolz....Roger ley...getting better terms la...now good friend liao...1st sem was like enemies...2nd sem acquitance...3rd sem....normal friend...4th sem..good friend... Weiqi ley..dunno ley...sometimes beri gd with him...sometimes I dun like him lor....always OM tutorial hor....I dun wan let u copy means I dun wan ley....but I noe he beri niao la...always want to bully me...but quite gd to me most of the time...

Haiz..I following Roger's blog...copyright arh...later he say...hahaz....

After the ECD lesson rite, we went to take a class photo...but Mazzie had to buy lunch for her mum ....and so left....Anyway, we had a fun time taking pictures....

Went to eat porridge at Clementi Hawker Centre with Weiqi, Roger and Adeline.... Den went home, bath, go COld Storage Rail Mall to work...So sian....end of day balance Short $36+....Idiot Customer....I kena conned by customer again! Stoopid sia....Rail Mall so many crooks...always NETS decline one...purposely sia.... den we had to pay for their purchase...Anyway, b4 work, saw kevin with the resignation form...tat "shuai ge" want to leave liao...so sad.... he not bad ley.... and oso look like Seng Kee....somemore his name is Kevin Koh ..and live in Bt Batok.... Too bad Zhen Hui and I never ask.."Are u and Seng Kee related???" Hahaz....I think they related ....den give me shock again....like tat time HuiShi say she know SengKee....

K la...I stop here...