WELCOME!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I am here again!!!!

Today 9:30 am go Cold Storage work....told Fiona that I cant work next Friday.... den she like a bit buay song..hahaz....but too bad la....i receive the notification yesterday...need to go school for briefing...Wah lau ey....tat Zhen Hui now so close to Ashraf...I like their outsider.... They look gay lolz...stacking goods stack together....go break go together...sit and chat in the office together... tok until so happy....Go home oso together! Diaoz.... I think I jealous la...cos Zhen Hui is my best friend..hahaz...but Ashraf not a bad guy la...quite friendly when we working as cashiers den....

Lalala...today balance $0.00. Not bad lor....my 5th time...hehe :) Today my dad come to fetch me at 5pm.... den go grandmother house den later go another grandmother house....den ate at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 hawker centre....whar lau..ey...kanasai...ordered the Roast Pork rice....the sauce so sweet....sucks....den ordered the fried oyster...the quality and serving standards drop le...last time so nice to eat...now so little and not nice..and oso the ambience there poorer...last time so many people...now so little...

Anyway, watching TV now...lolz....stop here....