WELCOME!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Finally know where I am attached to liao...

Yiew....after a long day at Cold Storage.... I finally went home .... my dad came home later den me....and den he passed me a blue color letter..and I knew who send it and the contents....

Its the industrial attachment notification letter....

My attachment details are as follows:

TRADEONE ASIA PTE LTD
1 HARBOURFRONT AVENUE,
#03-11, KEPPEL BAY TOWER,
SINGAPORE 098632....

My working hours are MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS (8:45 am to 6pm on a 5-day workweek basis)

and I just realised that I have to attend this briefing on next friday...18 march when I have my cold storage job schedule...think i asking angel or fiona to change for me...poor noor ain must take my schedule liao...

Yarh hor.... just knew that weiqi is going to a newspaper agency, roger at toysrus, anwen at his uncle's company, faz at suntec and yim at raffles city....