WELCOME!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

AAA test tml....

Tomorrow I having AAA test....Left the cash flow havent studied yet..... Long time never go NTUC buy things liao...today I went NTUC with my family to buy grocery lor...den I passed by the vegetables section...not bad huh....now I can recognise different types of vegetables without reference to the words they write... Ate KFC for lunch today and "zhu chao" for dinner..... going into my room to study AAA at 8pm lolz....

Yarh hor...today I read the newspaper....den see wad they got new pattern sia the NS..now wad BMT got 26 weeks one..... BMI above 35 got 26 weeks BMT...kanasai...now i 37 ley...... must reach 26.9 den dun even need BMT i think....Anyway, my target is 59 kg! looks nice and healthy weight range lolz...but i now 105 kg la....over by 46kg....say i lose it by September...urmz..... means 5 mths from now???? 46/5 = 9.2 kg...... 9.2 /4 = 2.3 kg per week.... I say fun fun only lor...but I really serious about the 26.9 thing....which means I need to lose until 75 kg....means 30 kg .... 30 / 5 = 6 kg..... 6 / 4 = 1.5 kg ....sounds more reasonable....