WELCOME!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I am sick =(

Haiz... I fell ill ... just today....at the wrong time! I am just about to start my revision when I fell ill.. Anyway, I am so sick this week mann....1st thing I have sore eyes in the early week till now...den had a flu today...used so many tissues....(now using hankerchief)... and now I am starting to feel warm...think I am gonna have a fever soon! =(

Anyway, I went to school on Thursday.... for AAA remedial.. It was pretty crap because our tutor just gave us some past year papers to do and den left for a meeting....

When she came back, she said she wanted to go lunch with her colleagues and den ask us to leave the conference room, which is the venue for our remedial....for an hour....We then went to Al'meen to have our lunch lor...Not bad la...roti prata...milo dinosaur...somemore i wanted to pay less den Roger say "whar lau..." cos the waiter lor..think they damn blur..put extra den i eat...den I wanted to go off FREE...den Weiqi and Roger niao me hahaz....

Anyway, we went back 2 hrs later and den our tutor is rushing off again for a seminar.... den left us with the answers to copy..... Haiz....this is a freaking stoopid remedial? Hey...but think again...it did motivate me to try some AAA stuffs....I wouldnt have did the paper if I was at home mann....k la...oso not bad la hor...at least got do something productive...Must motivate myself rite now....so tat tml i can be diligent enuff to revise and pass with flying colors..

Anyway, to the dear reader, good luck for ya exams too.... =)