WELCOME!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Lalala...my 2nd day of the holiday week...

Yozyoz....today is the 2nd day of my holiday week! Next week must start revision le.... Anyway, went out with Weiqi, Roger and Shihui..... We went to Bugis lor...den tok crap....walk around....den wait for Sabrina, Stephanie's sister...Hahazz...her sister different face from her...but the way they talk is the same.... den we went Sakae Sushi eat sushi...aiyoz....nowadays the conveyor belt really sad...I dun really noe wad to eat.....cant find anything that I got eat one.... lucky I order a-la-carte...never order buffet....now they have this screen where you can order what you want....but problem is....the conveyor belt beri sad..nothing good pass by...so limited choice lor..

Den we went Sim Lim Square...Sabrina want to buy a cable lor....go there quite sian la...hahaz...cos I dun like to shop computer appliances...den I was at one computer shop looking at their angelfish lor...so big and nice....got dunno wad zebra and tetras as well...and one goldfish...den a staff approached me and ask wad I want...den I havent walk a few steps away...den the other staff laugh...."I want two goldfishes"....

Hahaz..den we went to the Starbucks to drink Coffee....ordered their cheesecake..quite nice...but damn ex......lolz.....

Anyway, we took MRT went home lolz...send Shihui home cos she tat time kanna assaulted by strangers...den later took 189 with Weiqi....den transfer 963. By the time I reach home 11:45pm le..yarh hor...yesterday seng kee birthday...and oso wendy...wish them happy belated birthday!