WELCOME!

Friday, March 18, 2005

A Special Day...

Was clearing my room today in preparation for my examinations.... My room is in a horrible mess den.... And it was so messy that my notes for the coming examinations are all jumbled up...On the air-con and listening to music while arranging...and den I come my perfume bottles! Mann...so many..... 4 Perfume bottles...and 2 deodorant bottles...I dun wear them often too..den my mum suggested i should do something abt it...I decided to finish using them since they are so old alleady... 2 bottles were from 2000..... Sprayed them in my room like noone's else business until the bottle cant be sprayed anymore....Well...I treated it like if it was some Baygon....and den sprayed all the while....den I was telling my mum the spray would kill cockroaches and lizards in my room...and my mum was saying humans die 1st lor....

Anyway, today is quite a special day..cos we meeting up with the mentors for our attachment...met up with the guys and girls from our class...borrowed Notes from Shirley and Peck Hiang to photocopy...thanks mann...den walked with Weiqi to Blk 52....hahaz...Nature call at the wrong time..somemore Weiqi need to hand in some assignments....den in the end late..den Wilson call me....den when I go the briefing....like some details alleady gone....anyway..the mentor oso beri cute la...he say things.....Kanasai la....$420 only...abt $2.50 per hr lolz....my lowest pay ever...aiyarh...but 1st time work office environment...oso not used sia...Worked b4 service industry.....POPULAR to Delifrance to Cold Storage...Retail Assistant, Customer Service Assistant and Cashier...but never a Office Boy!!!!

Looking forward to it! But I am really thankful that at least I am not the only 1 attached to this company...Otherwise the 1st day would be like quite strange...walking in and saying I am here for attachment which sounds strange....

Anyway, went to the stupid workshop..zuo bo lan....den later went Newton Hawker Centre with Weiqi, Adelyn, Faz, Donn and some other people from TB21.... Ate Satay, Fried Oyster, Carrot Cake and Stingray etc....1st visit to that place..the ambience is there but den prob is I dunno them quite well..Like beri strange lolz....And anyway Weiqi oso not happy over something la....dun wanna mention lolz....but the fault not with me....so dun wu hui....

Took bus home....and now chatting on MSN>>>