WELCOME!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Handphone business beri gd todae...

Dunno wad happen...today so many calls from people sia....

1st thing in the morning, Angel called and asked me whether I can work on this friday, saturday and sunday..den i say i can only make it on sunday....den she sms earlier saying andy want to see me this saturday..dunno wad happen....

den later got one bbq supplier call me say want to give me free gift.... vouchers...den want to noe my address...

den later Angel call and ask me next week i can work anot....

So many calls....so long nobody call liao... suddenly today 3 calls from people....

Worst of all is I studying OM...den so many people call me.... Haiz... Still left 3 topics to go for OM...but I feel like dying... I look at the past year exam papers and guess wad? I dunno how to do them.. Win liao la...tml fail liao...prepare to.... I calculate liao .... I need to get 35 marks out of 100 for the paper tml...den can pass..

Haiz...if cant pass OM this sem...really die liao...I really say tat day I really good luck the OM project I did with the guys was great la..tutor gave us high marks..tats y i can afford 35 marks den can pass..if dun pass this sem..nxt sem going to be worst... Great thanks to Weiqi, Roger and Anwen....

=( Confused and Frustrated Me!