WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yesterday...

Went out with TsianHwee yesterday after his IS....Met him at HMB and I suggested going to Plaza Singapura instead....saying that there's better food for lunch..den went I reached PS...I thought of a Chinese Ramen Restaurant at Chinatown...den we took 190 there... Den ate lunch....ate the "danlai" at the dessert shop... "Danlai" is a chinese dessert...originated from Hong Kong...I am sure not many of u here has eaten it b4...its a egg pudding...beri nice....

Den TH suggested going 2 KSter...went there den realise...we will lose 1 1/2 hrs of singing time because it was alleady 1:30 pm ....the KTV earlybird time is 12:00 pm to 3:00pm...

Den we decided to go Punggol and Sengkang to take the new LRT line...yeapz...took the NeL there...I prefer NeL to SMRT... Quite nice..not many people oso..den the train u take the 1st cabin rite..got one seat can view the road tracks...beri fun...as for the LRT...hahaz...the Sengkang west loop was like going into a forest...no people live one...some stations were like in the middle of a forest.... anyway....Punggol was damn hot.....!!!!

Den we took the NeL back...we decided to go to my attachment location to have a look...saw the train closing the doors....and I jumped in...and Tsianhwee was like outside the doors...and den I had to wait for him at Sengkang station.... I was halfway thru when I called Weiqiang and realised he's already in Orchard Road..den bo bian meet him 1st.....den say byebye to TsianhWee...

When I reached Orchard...I was looking for a public phone....to contact weiqiang... no choice lorz....hp no batte... Den managed to contact him....den saw him at a hair saloon ...kanasai....had to wait 30 mins for him...wah lau....revenge sia..tat time i was also at a hair saloon and he had to wait for me....hahaz...DEn we ate chicken rice at Far East Plaza.....quite nice.....den we went to Lot 1...wanted to catch a movie...but by the time we reach there...we almost dying liao...left half life only...den went home lolz....today like quite boring hor....maybe too tired barh...slept until this morning 11 plus...eat breakfast and lunch together...