WELCOME!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Brother's 21st Birthday!


LOL.... My brother's 21st Birthday today! Celebrated his birthday yesterday. Weird brother. He doesn't want a celebration de. LOL.... Not like me last time got chalet and party. LOL.... See how disinterested he looks... LOL... He just want to eat the spread.... dun like to take photos....haha....

Anyway, went to buy satay, otah, goreng pisang and all... lol.... Whole day out.. Marina to collect cake from Secret Recipe..... Got a voucher for Secret Recipe... so used it..... den went clementi hawker centre to buy satay, chix wings.... bla bla....


My brothers like the mudcake.. I find it ok only. The banana chocolate cake tat day the banana wasnt tat nice..but the chocolate was nice....

Anyway, have been joyriding on buses these few days. Really bored. Nothing to do. LOL... But I didnt really want to travel so much.... nowadays bus fares expensive if you take a lot... LOL....

Weida and Pengyong came back yesterday night. Finally! LOL... Went to fetch them at Woodlands Interchange. Apparantly they are stucked there cos there's no bus back home at 12:30am. Went to have supper @ Kim San Leng.... my house there... ate fishball noodles... and bak chor mee.... nice la... =)

Just woke up... later gg to Suntec City for IT Fair... Not bcos I wan to go.... lol... searching for a lappy or desky...



被風吹過的夏天 by 林俊傑 & 金莎 - 被風吹過的夏天