WELCOME!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bored....

Yeapz... I am quite bored over the week....
When you are free and noone else is... this is how it feels...
No outing.... ownself outing.... LOL....

Went to find Roger and Weiqi tat day... they working as hasbro toy products' promoter... so cool leh... $7.50 per hour... 6 day work week! Can earn so much! ARRRGGGHHHH.... I hope to find a part time job like tat next time too! =)

I know its tiring to stand, but the job is only from 12pm to 9pm... 8 hours of standing... is nothing to me... LOL.... stood 13.5 hours before! Haha... Although I admit my legs get soft when I am on the MRT and bus. HAHAHAHA...

Had chicken rice @ Far East Plaza on the same day.... urmz... i tink the chicken rice has gotten too ex... $8.90 for 2 plates of chicken and a rice and a salted vegetable soup and a drink. I overheard one person meal was $5.50. I ordered an additional plate of chicken and a drink and it costs me additional $3.40! The chicken was nice.... but as for the rice... i dunno why i didnt really like it tat day... used to be quite good de.... but today i can only say tat for their chicken....

20 days more and I will be off in Europe. Cant wait for the day to come.... =) Should be the most interesting thing to happen for this vacation bah.. LOL....

Weida and pengyong, please come back soon! LOL... Really bored in Singapore! LOL... But sian, you all spent so much in Taiwan, bet u all oso dun wan spend so much when u come back = no outing.... oh no.... =X


Oh ya....had char kway teow ytd at Lao Fu Zi @ Old Airport Road.. yeah... i know i am crazy... but i went there to eat char kway teow.... lol.... have been taking buses around Singapore these few days...stopby and ate it.... nice.... =)
Zzzz..... oh no... results release on 4 December... pls dun let me die.... at least minimum pass all please? Thanks! I know I havent been concentrating and putting my best effort for this semester, but please let me cross this barricade????

And oh pls.... yes I know I am dreaming... let me win TOTO 1st prize. Please.... I really need the money! $1,000 left for the next 6 months.... I am dying soon! SAVE ME!!!!