WELCOME!

Friday, November 07, 2008

4 December 2008 - The Critical Day


《最近比较烦》 by 李宗盛 周华健 黄品冠


4 December is a very critical day for me. Exam results release. Let's pray hard I will do well. (Ref?)

Got a horrible shock today for my Employment Relations Project. FAIL! -_-" 40% of my assignment and they slap me with this shit immediately after my HMT exam!!! Zzz...
Reason being no in-text citation! WTF! -_-" ... And its really so suay. (Ref?)

Two markers marking different set of questions for the project. Mine was the Australian marker who is very particular about this citation shit and I really got this BIG LESSON learnt! -_-" Oh no.... I thought my best module would be ER.... now it is going to become my worst nightmare! -_-" .... Hope I dont get heart attack and die on 4 December 2008. (blueicejy.blogspot.com, 2008) --> I got do citation okay.

LEE JUN YANG
Borned 17.05.86
Died 04.12.08 (Ref?)

NO!!! NO!!! (Ref?)

Monday's my last paper. I tink now it is best to focus on her. My best hope for getting at least a CREDIT for this sem. (Where is your citation?)

Anyway, was quite depressed. Haiz. I dunno why. I felt worst and worst after I said bye to Roger n Weiqi they all. Maybe cos I am alone .... den I start to feel beri bad... Zzz.... (Ref?)

4 December pls do me proud. All PASS please. --> My Aim! (Ref?)