WELCOME!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally I ate my kway chap!


Went out at 730am today. Took 966 to Jalan Toa Payoh and transferred to 105 to Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Hawker Centre. Finally its open! Reached there at 820am. LOL...

Went there twice and went back from without eating the kway chap I liked most! Cos 1st time was last Tuesday and this Tuesday only to know yesterday that they actually close on Monday and Tuesday! Zzz.. No wonder! Saw them cleaning intestines yesterday... last week i thought they had closed for the day! LOL...




The stall has been there since I was young and it really sparks my childhood memories where we used to go there every saturday morning for kway chap! LOL... Even my mum used to go there when she was a teenager, buying kway, egg and tau po for breakfast! LOL... Should be there for over 30 years le lah!





Anyway, the kway chap stall is at Blk 210, Lorong 8 Toa Payoh Hawker Centre, #01-197, Operating Hours: 6am to 845am from Wednesday To Sundays.
Believe it anot! They close at 845am.






The kwaychap is superb =) I loved their pig skin most! Its so "Q".... and oso.... i loved their intestines. They cleaned it so well that you cannot smell anyting bad on it. & Its nice!!! More and more kwaychap stalls these days failed to clean the smell away! Their chilli sauce oso not bad though I am not a chilli fan. =)



Paid $5.40 for this breakfast today! Ordered 2 person dishes ($4), 1 kway ($0.40) and $1 extra pig skin. Kway is 40 cents. Intestines and all average $0.50, ranging between $0.30 to $1.00. So if you order 1 person normal meal... its actually $2.40!

I intend to visit them soon...probably next week... LOL... =)

Went To Clementi for Soon Lee Porridge after that for lunch. Nice but if they close at 845am i wun go visit de lah... LOL.... I like to eat porridge. I dunno why. LOL... But my mum's porridge not bad oso.... I admit. Haha... I like wad my mum cooks for lunch but dislike her dinner menu! LOL...









Anyway, celebrated my brother's birthday yesterday! He's 15 liao. So young!!! OH NO! I am SO FREAKING OLD!

Bought the banana chocolate cake from Secret Recipe yesterday. My brothers didnt really like it! Ha... urmz... i still tink the banana and chocolate didnt blend too well. I liked their chocolate though. Perhaps next time should try chocolate cake.... or cheesecake like my bro suggested.



Watched Madagascar 2 at Marina yesterday. Funny, short but entertaining animation movie. It talks about animals in the zoo being deported back to the wild and their differences and how they manage to adapt back to wildlife. The lion damn cute! LOL..


Watched Winx Club on Monday. Thanks to Tsianhwee for the 4 movie tickets he won from a Yakult contest. More like a cartoon for girls. But anyway, its free so juz watch it since I am quite bored anyway. LOL... Gave the goodie bag away cos its a pink color one for kids and there's no bigger bag for me to carry tat bag! LOL.... Anyway, ok lah... at least i managed to watch the whole movie till the end! LOL...

$3 million tml. Let it be me! =) Friends, please update ur blogs. I am so bored at home right now! LOL....