WELCOME!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Boring Week





After exams, its time to feel bored. Just after some slight excitement that I have finished my exams and can enjoy myself, I just realised I am so bored. =X Friends cant meet up....

All either working, gone overseas for a holiday, busy with projects or just too broke to go out. Haiz. That sucks. Went out alone these few days. Sad =X


Some major highlights. Went to "songji" on wednesday.. Weida and Pengyong going Taiwan for 2 week holiday..... went to changi airport terminal 1 to send them off... Had Popeyes there... the chicken... nice! =) Should have ordered their mashed potato instead of their fries... the mashed potato looks so nice =) Good impression since I first ate Popeyes! =) Will try to visit them soon!

Went IKEA that day... The one @ Tampines! Wow... nice IKEA... so many things... although I am not going to buy them cos furniture and all DIY furniture. They even had a nice restaurant selling swedish food and swedish shop selling candies! WOW.... Aiming to go there for swedish food some day!


The Courts wasnt tat amazing, elsewhere oso can find something similar.... Giant wasnt tat big, disappointing.








Went out with Yvonne for frog. Our favourite hangout. LOL... and the cold barley drink. $30 plus $3.85 drinks. Standard. 7 frogs, 3.5 each. As usual.



Then had some fuzhou dumpling noodle at Old Airport Road as I saw this long queue and wanted to try out. Special about the foochow fishball, wich has meat inside and not many stalls offering it.


Nice for a first try, but I would not queue up just for it. Probably cos i ordered soup noodle wich i didnt really like the noodle.... too much starch! LOL... I still prefer eating fried oyster omelette, char kway teow and wanton mee there! =)

I WANT TO EAT MY KWAY CHAP! LOL..