WELCOME!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kway Chap Outing without Kway Chap


Wanted to eat my favourite Kway Chap @ Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Hawker Centre on Tuesday. Woke up early at 7am the day after my exams. I thought.... Since its so early. I can try out the new premium bus 555. Wonder how it is like to take a premium route and travel to shenton way on this early morning....

Finally the bus come le... there..... saw on bus forums how people take photos of buses.. nice lo.... my 1st attempt.... hehe =)









Reach toa payoh lorong 8 hawker centre at 935am... OMG!!! The kway chap stall has closed for the day. I think they close at 915am! Based on wad i observe.... last time was 1030am close latest... so i tot 930 should still have... OMG!!!!! weekday leh... still so early close liao now.. ur business so good sia!!!! Have to queue up even if u reach at 8 plus.. den halfway they can close if they finish selling... you may not even get to eat! LOL.. AHHHH... i see the stall owner packing up.... wah liao eh.... wasted trip!!!! Gonna die die wake up early and go back eat someday soon....

I love the pork skin.... lol.... =) Yummy...

I am so lovin' kway chap.... Picture not actual illustration....