WELCOME!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Marina Outing!



Have been going to Marina Square quite often recently.


Went there on Tuesday to buy a birthday cake for my brother from Secret Recipe.





Went there yesterday with Zhenhui. So "fan chang".... haha.... lucky he free to pei me yesterday go out... if not i am going to die of bordeom soon.... Ate at Burger King for dinner @ Suntec. Tried the new burger... Ballsy. 4 stacks of beef patty, turkey bacon.... YUMMY! Quite nice to bite! Can try it once. But for BK, my all-time favourite is still the DOUBLE MUSHROOM SWISS BURGER!!! SIMPLY MARVELLOUS! I remembered I did travel to Orchard or Changi Airport last time just for BK! LOL....






Went out with my family today. Grandma's birthday! We went to Marina Square again! LOL... 13 people. Bill came up to be about $250. Nice food =) I love their xiaolongbao and lamian. So far i still find it the best. Crystal Jade standards have dropped... Theirs is still the best to me. =)


My favourite Gao Li Dou Sha, Red Bean Pancake, Xiaolongbao, Lamian.... Oh yah... and oso one dish tat has tempted me for sometime but my friends dun wanna order de... fei zhu rou with beancurd leaf rolls... nice leh.. this dish! LOL... Feel like visiting them soon! LOL...

But quite poor thing are my relatives. Cos the place I suggest, they dun seem to know. Then they lost their way! =X So end up all late. Then they parked their car quite far away. So have to walk a lot.

Grandparents oso suffer =X Have to walk so much, especially my grandfather who is 81 liao and cant walk too much cos he's asthmatic and have to gasp for air after walking short distances. (reason being he's a smoker for over 60 years, blockage in lungs).





Anyway, he ordered Pepsi for his meal! So COOL!!!! Stunned leh... waitress ask wad drinks we want... my grandfather so COOL! He ordered PEPSI! LOL... I order Barley! OMG! I older than him.... my brothers worst off... plain water! Haha....

Anyway, went there to buy winter clothing for winter! LOL... GG europe mah... get prepared! LOL.... Mum and bro oso bought shoes for new year.... Anyway, not bad...



We ate dinner @ Han's... thanks to shaun now i definitely will order their beef horfun.... and oso a hot chocolate! NICE!

Had a nice day today! No friends to go out! Lucky got family to go out! Next week got IT Fair! I don't wanna go... so many people... but have to go I guess... buying a new computer.... cos my current laptop doesnt have Microsoft Office! LOL... and its killing me slowly with the electric shocks...zzz... sometimes there's wire leakage.... =X Scary.... but so far only got small shocks....