WELCOME!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sian diao....

Met Zhen Hui on the bus yesterday morning...hahaz...and I was so blur on the bendy bus...Didnt see me until after a while..den I walked towards him..Hahaz..so happen got 2 seats vacant den ZhenHui change seat...I was standing... Hahaz....Den he told me he resigning on Saturday because the top management want to retrench him..Well..I dun really believe it just finding that Andy wanted to "kill" him.... lolz....Haiz...this Andy arh..brainless one...always promote staff wrongly...Anyway, chatted with Junlong and he told me KAP was even worst... den I chatted with Hafiz and he told me the schedule in Jelita is damn cock up cos they are overstaff and still hiring people....

Anyway, I am now at my attachment place...Coolz... nothing to do rite now..lolz..waiting for my next assignment..Yea...maybe going 2 breeks later for lunch to celebrate 50% completion of IAP =)