WELCOME!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yoz..finally free!

Yeah..finally got time to blogg....have been so busy after the exams..... went for attachment on monday.... the bus trip was horrible... 1 hr 10 mins but I managed to arrive early...but den Wilson went toilet...den i cannot find him....den in the end we meet up den go keppel bay tower liao...go there so paiseh..the lift need special pass den can press the floor we want to go to..den we go to the lift there...press like siao....so paiseh...den later we walk den realise need to change for a pass..... den reach there...fill up application form..den we wait for them to give us assignments....quite fun actually..we chat the whole morning...cos they havent found anything for us to do tat... den in the afternoon.we go a shock...so many people like us.... got so many things to do....den we did some updating of their product database so tat their customers can order....den later on they ask me to collate the quotations given by their suppliers.... den collate into an excel sheet file...quite tedious but quite fun anyway.....den end of day... den went to rail mall at nite...go take my shaver.... i bought yesterday...damn freaking hell i 4get..... den angel give me my schedule...not bad sia..19.5 hrs for next week.... anyway....bought ice cream..den guess wad..peng yoong call me den ask me whether want to celebrate his birthday not....cos he got cake..den we can cut the cake with him den eat together...den went kopitiam eat.....but den b4 tat must put ice-cream in fridge 1st...otherwise...melt le....den i ate fried oyster...den celebrate his bdae with dickson and weida..den took the last 920 back home....tats monday!

wad about tuesday???? I was late for attachment!!! Sux...thanks my mum for waking me up...or I would have been even later... I took the bus at 7:35 am and i reach there at about 8:50am...and worst to worst...i walk to harbourfront tower 1 and den took the lift...they issued me the pass yesterday and I tried scanning it all over...and i was like freaking hell how come cannot press level 3....den i pressed all the way until i reached level 8 and the rest were laughing at me.... den i reach level 1 again den realise...where's canon..omg.... i got the wrong building i should be in keppel bay tower! den i walked over..and reached office at 9am when its suppose to start at 6....today not bad sia.....use their database to print out the delivery order and purchase order... i didnt do it though,....wilson did it cos my printer wasnt working well due to alignment probs..... den helped to arrangement the documents appropriately,.....yarh hor...went to pastamania for lunch yesterday...went to seah im hawker centre todae.... den after attachment go bugis meet pengyong and weida to celebrate pengyong's belated birthday..cos yesterday never treat him wad...den make up....went seoul garden....den the manager quite funny....cos tat time seoul garden call me say they give me lifetime membership....last time my old card expire....den i register in 2002.... den they say dun have such thing..den later they check system have....den say u anyhow say...u recently register only...and den i looked at the receipt...hey...they only gave me the membership card a day b4...luckily...... den eat eat eat until we the last table to go..take 960 byebye.....

wednesday liao..todae not bad...punctual for work...but the workload todae quite stressed...have to be a telemarketer...den call suppliers....ask them whether they got the raw materials to produce the product anot..den i was like quite phone shy...den i had to call them and ask them this...and some suppliers couldnt even understand wad i was trying to sae.....gosh...haiz..but not bad la...this attachment programme....learn different things daily.... den managed to source for 2 suppliers.... den wah....time quite fast....eat lunch at food junction den soon call again...den go home le..........

tats the summary for the 3 days quite long hor....