WELCOME!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Updating....

Weekend just passed ... and guess what ??? It's monday again. Having monday blues... Anyway, I had a sweet weekend... On Saturday, my mum's birthday! We went to Miramar Hotel as a family to eat dim sum buffet.. Mann.. we ordered too many stuff and we had to squeeze them in.. and my brothers and father arent helping and my mum and I had to stuff in all those balance food... Hahaz...anyway had a lovely time eating siew mai, char siew pao and mango pudding..... went to grandma house for a while den went back home... den went to work at Cold Storage.... Oh yarh...I enjoy working on Saturdays because of Peiwen and Jess...They are damn nice to chat with.... Den took Peiwen's car home but damn it la..She dropped me off halfway.. outside the car park den had to walk in....She say she scared she bump the car on the kerb like her brother did the other time..

Sunday ley....as usual...go cold storage work at 10:30am...surprisingly, I always kena the 10:30am schedule... Anyway, heard tat Noor Ain is resigning on next Saturday...Haiz...so sad mann...She's so good to me.. Will miss her... Dunno la...Yah Sie promoting to Section Leader... Hope she dont become too arrogant...Considering changing outlet soon...

Yupx...now in the office...Guess what? I am waiting to celebrate the completion of half of my IAP... lolx..