WELCOME!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Labour Day

Hahaz...it has been quite sometime since I last blogged...

Anyway, here's an update.... On Thursday and Friday, I had to eat alone for lunch as Wilson was away the whole day.... I went to eat Yoshinoya on Thursday because I noe he didnt like to eat tat... den on Friday I went to Noodle Hut to eat the ramen....ambience not bad..... The mango pudding was damn nice and from the window, you can see cable cars passing through....Not bad sia..Spent $20.00 on tat meal...hahaz..den friday rite..met weiqiang at Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall... We met at Delifrance Cafe and he was freaking out with sweat because he was late and had run all the way from home to meet me..Hahaz...he told me he went to jog before he went home to bath and den run to Lot 1 to meet me..hahaz...wow..this guy arh...damn hardworking and fit sia.... Hahaz..go jogging alone...If its me, never in my life...hahaz...den after delifrance, we walk walk den go home...

On Saturday and Sunday, I went to work.... Saturday quite sad lor, Zhen Hui's last day...den was like the last half an hour not bad la...he stand beside me den we chat.... and oso we ate lunch together...hahaz.... for the 2nd time since we worked together...We ate twice....1st time was on his 1st day and 2nd time his last day ... We seldom have the chance to eat together....

Den On Sunday is Labour Day...and I was working !!! Hahaz..good wad .. got allowance...den got $6.01 pay per hr....

On Monday, I oso worked at Cold Storage, den saw Huishi, she told me she'll most likely be working on Saturdays soon.... because her attachment ends only in September..

Anyway, sunday was damn siong lolz.. One customer purchased $255 and paid me with 25 $10 vouchers and den it was to be redeemed...and den she didnt fill in her particulars and signature...den had to close my counter for her to fill up....

Monday was even more siong...one customer bought $314 and wanted home delivery..she gave me 1 1/2 trolleys of goods to scan...den it was like 30 mins later another customer bought $278 with two trolleys and wanted home delivery again..and den Angel asked me how come today so many home delivery..lolz...

K la...its my tuesday blues day k..... now going to do my task le...byebye...