WELCOME!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

How come so quiet!!!! Like the graveyard like that!!!!

How come so quiet!!! Like the graveyard like that!!!! Hahaz...remember this sentence???? Francis was the famous customer who said that at Cold Storage...

Really lor..today pretty quiet...not many people working...Lucky sia...I falling sick..sore eyes and sneezing all the way...Juz nice for me to rest.....

Anyway, Sunday was damn busy.... tat si ren Andy...ask Yi Li no need to come .... den only 3 counters...Angel, Noor Ain and Me... den was like damn busy....den lunch time even more horrible..Noor Ain and me and later Angel and Me....den my turn for lunch....den was like Yah Sie come already...den the 1st thing she do was to niao me...so irritating and tired already...den she come and tell Angel...Junyang so free why dun ask him push baskets....I was like so irritated...pls lor..u dun do work dun say others...fuck off la.... den later come back she niao me again.. y yesterday ur float one more roll of 10 cents...den happen got one customer buy charcoal..she made me so angry that I couldnt control..I just shouted back "You none any better"..den slam the charcoal...down...anyway, den tat Yah Sie stop.... Irritating her..This world got so many people die everyday, why she dont die of heart attack rite at the counter 4 (Yah Sei) (want to die in cantonese).....

Den at nite Noor Ain told me to be more careful lor....she say Fiona going back to Toa Payoh..most likely promote Yah Sie...Anyway, I really hate her la.... always got attitude problem, come work come late, always disappear...work with her really beri tiring..... tat day I work with Jess and Peiwen so good....work so little... Yah Sie ley...she come and dun come makes no difference....she isnt at the counter anyway.... sack her the best... and employ another part-timer.. we would den be more happier staff... now I dun care I see she about to leave the counter....I leave b4 her....see how.... a tit for a tat....

Anyway, wah lau..I almost kena asthma attack these few days..feeling beri breathless....And... aiyoz....

K la..think I go find some work to do.....