WELCOME!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

In The Office...

Yeapz... I am now in my office..typing this blog...juz finished doing an assignment Suhaili gave me...yea....still have abt 3 - 4 more on hand...arranging and sorting out data...lolz...anyway, I really prefer retail line la..compared to office work.. I dunno y... I like flexible hours and off days?? Perhaps...maybe I like to stand barh..hahaz...office work sit too much... I dun like lor... Maybe I prefer customer interaction...actually i think the main reason.....the pay here is about $2.47 per hour compared to $4.61 when working in cold storage....

Anyway, i finished work on sunday...den took bus home..had a free ride home cos I boarded the bus den realized I 4get to bring my wallet home..2nd time le...next morning (monday)...early morning rush back to my workplace to get back my wallet...den took 184 and transfer 61 along ngee ann poly. I just realized its a faster way to get to TradeOne Asia...as I reached at about 8am..had breakfast in MacDonalds... den lunch came along...lucky dun have to do telemarketing for the mean time...den work work work..go home...

Had a chat with Yim at nite...guess wad..she's oso sick abt her attachment...and she said her ex-boss wanted her back at her old job along Beach Road..and she said she's going back to work this saturday...wishing her all the best.... tat is to say she's oso holding on two jobs...juz like me

Long - term goal for this week --> Working with Jess and Peiwen at Cold Storage on Saturday
Short - term goal for today --> I am going for lunch now!!!!

=)