WELCOME!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Saw Seng Kee today...

So the other few weekdays were like spent on data-entry....in the office for my attachment...Damn sian....I simply hate office work environment..prefer retail environment...Anyway, the staff there treated me beri nice though...and I was surfing the net and doing my work at the same time....and they knew it....but they didnt really mind...Not bad sia...like them if they were my real colleagues....

Anyway, Thursday result release....I was beri terrified tat morning...morning wake up 7am 1st thing check my results....and the server was lagging...and it made me more anxious..Thankfully the results were okay.. I scored a D+ for marketing....C for Operations Management.... B+ for Electronic Commerce and Bs for Accounting and Entrepreneurship..... lolx...A for Television and B+ for Productivity.... I didnt really like the results....but I expected them to come out in this way...I hadnt been working hard for the coming exams....

Anyway, went out with Weida in the night..... we watched a horrifying movie called Creep...the show wasnt abt ghosts..it was about a murderer killing innocent victims at the tunnel of a railway station.....Anyway, I dine in with Weida at a dim sum restaurant....I ordered ramen but it was too bland though...saw my cousin the 1st thing I sat down..hahaz..and she was asking me why are u here...and I was like saying...I live in Bukit Panjang...haha....i think she 4get tat i lived in BP barh...cos i told her my attachment was at Harborfront and she asked me y was doing at Bt Batok..so far from there....... Anyways...went home after tat...

Today same thing happen....had been dining with Wilson everyday for our attachment.... Seah Im Hawker CEntre...the food not bad....now got Banquet newly open today...must try it next week...anyway..saw Nellie (my ex manager in delifrance) at harbourfront delifrance yesterday...I ordered a Rice Gratin and saw her...den had a chat with her...she has been transferred over...lolx....

Today took 188 home.... den transfer 187 on the way... I alighted at Bt Batok (near Seng Kee's house) den I was like hoping maybe I have a chance to see him....but I knew I wouldnt...it would be too much a coincidence....cos I was just waiting to transfer another bus...It was like 10 mins at the bus stop and I told myself I must be joking if i were to see him...and true enuff it happened...

The damn freaking 187 so long dun wan to come...den 947 come...den Seng Kee alight..he saw me sia...den his face turned black a bit...den on 2nd hand he seems confused why I was doing there....and I acted as if I didnt see him and I was like a bit irritated when I saw him..In actual fact, I was hoping to see him and be his friend again....Haiz...its been so long since I embarrassed him way back in Sec 2...Haiz....and we were never friends again..Just hope the window between us would be smashed.....We are now living with a window trapped between us... Haiz...and oso the window between me and Yuanwei seems to be getting thicker...Seng Kee's one seems to be growing thinner...at least it wasnt tat obvious...compared to Yuanwei's face...when he saw me...Haiz.....these 2 persons arh...dunno abt them la.....

Anyway, tml's my mum's birthday..... yea..gonna have a lovely lunch at a restaurant tml =)