WELCOME!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

~ Exams are finally over !!! ~

Guess what? The examination period is over! And I am going on a one day break before I go for a two month 7-day work week! Hahaz.... Yes... I am going for attachment at TradeOne Asia Pte Ltd on Mondays and Fridays and work Cold Storage on Saturdays and Sundays....

Anyway, the PMKT paper was damn hard today! I dunno how to attempt the paper at all! And... i am preparing to fail perhaps... I hope wun fail la... I dun wan to do the project all over again.. Anyway, quite sad la.....

Anyway, yarh hor..today I take paper rite...same venue with Seng Kee and Tsian Hwee...den early morning "jian gui" saw him drinking soya drink....den I try to shun...den dunno y my shoes kanasai one.... make it slip.... lucky i never fall...den i cut thru the crowd...wah lau..so obvious.... he sure see le..always make him see the worst of me! Anyway, take paper beri sad...wanted to leave early....cos cant bear to see I going to fail.... Den thought today need to meet Andy,(manager of CS)...den realise change to tml....den gd la....can meet with the guys and gals in TB29...... den we go there by bus....den stopped at Forum...let Roger see his attachment location...den walked to Far East Plaza.... b4 tat we went Shaw Plaza....chat at McDonalds Cafe...den went Sakura Cuisine eat lunch....den chat here chat there....den later walk out...saw Joen and Fynn...Joen run away den Fynn just said hi..den was pulled by her as well...den went basement walk walk...rainus say wanna cut hair...girls tag along...sayonara le...left guys nia.....

Den anwen go cut hair...we followed him to heerens..walk walk hmv..... den later went cine with Weiqi and Roger go the arcade.......den meet anwen again..go home....byebye.....

Anyway, went to cut hair today....quite sad ley.... the activities nt as interesting as I thought...and worst of all is afternoon go home le....den i call people ask whether can accompany me anot....all cannot....my sec sch friends, busy attending birthday parties, going out and exams... and one sleeping somemore....

Diaoz....anyway going back to CS tml...quite enthu...think I siao liao...hahaz...no la...can earn money wad...somemore I dunno wad andy want to tell me...hope it isnt bad news like they want to sack me or wad...