WELCOME!

Monday, February 14, 2005

More News and more news...

Today I called Agnes to ask whether Peng Yong can come to work anot.... Cos tat day he went interview with her wad... Den Agnes said she resign le..Today last day....Den saw Weida and Effendi in Canteen 1... Den they asked me to go check schedule..

When I went there...Saw Agnes packing up and leaving....den she waved farewell and told me Andy is my new supermarket manager.... Went to look for Nancy and she told me last day today.... Oops.. What a bad news...Den she say like they intending to sack 2 cashiers, hope I wun kena lor....

Anyway, went back home and ask Junlong....He said Angel, Jess, Peiwen and Huishi coming back..which is like quite gd...den he say most likely is the two new cashiers being posted to become Sales Assistant...Phew...what a relief ... hope its true...Den I will be happy working plus my rice bowl still intact lor....

Anyway, wah...its being a long time since I last blogged... Had a busy week at COld Storage last week lor...worked so many days except CNY Day 1....hahaz...anywya.....earned about $300 over tat week...plus went to visit relatives for angpow....hahaz...this year collections not bad about $380....