WELCOME!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

This world is really beri small!

This world really beri small... Guess what? I found my ex-colleague's friendster profile in friendster.... She's Joyce... and guess what!!! I got a shock of my life! I didnt realise she was my ex-schoolmate!!! To think I work with her for about two weeks and I didnt realise it! And she didnt realise it too! Hahaz...What a small small world!!! And guess what??? My best friend, Weiqiang, knows her... And then she said she was from SJAB and freak me out by asking whether I know SengKee.... Aiyoz...small small world.... Anyway, tat was yesterday...

Had my OM test this morning! I dunno WTF i was doing yesterday...Flipping through the pages and bla .. bla.. bla...off the theory... Thankfully I decided to focus on the calculation part...which came in as about 40% of tat test paper???? Think I am a borderline failure for the paper barh...50 is my target lor...

Anyway, after the test right, that stupid Weida left school without telling me... We were supposed to meet in school today....And it was only when I called him tat he told me he was alleady on the bus... Den went to Plaza with him...Have lunch....bla...bla..bla...

Going to study for AAA test at 2pm!
Hope I can do well for that test! I love AAA!!!!

Muacks ... left 1 paper liao...in beri good mood....