WELCOME!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I have lost the will to study!

Oh god! I realised I have the lost the will to study! Yeapz...so much has happened recently! I may be getting the axed from my job.... Anyway, I really hope someone could motivate me to study right now! Yeapz....

Anyway, went to Trisha's house yesterday, together with Weiqi and Shihui! Wah...her house is really behind the Tiong Bahru Market! Yeapz....got a rude shock by her puppy, Latte, which pounced and licked on me! I fear dogs..k.... Anyway, the cat was much worst....Biting Trisha and scratching us....Thankfully I wasnt scratched... But I find the dog adorable... quite nice and friendly... just that I didnt like the idea to be licked .... And for one thing..its over hyperactive! I asked Trisha to walk the dog.... and it was like...the dog walking Trisha...hahaz....Anyway, we played the game "Truth Or Dare".... till the afternoon yesterday....and then went with Weiqi to SGH to visit his grandmother...we didnt really walk in but sat and chat outside at the lift lobby.... Anyways, took a MRT back to my home...

Oh..saw a car accident along Dairy Farm today but was half asleep.... so didnt see much while my dad drives me to school. PQS test was pretty easy but I didnt really noe how 2 do certain parts..anyway..TVE was even worst! Project discussion for tat pathetic 2 hrs..

Haiz... feel like going out with friends for a movie....but....what to do! Its CT 2 period.....Sucks....looking towards Saturday!!!! Hehe =) Hope I can work hard later and do well for my ECD test tmr....Its final test for Heaven Sake!!! JunYang!

Yarh hor... My common test results... 66 for PMKT, 64 for OM, 81 for EC and 94.5 for AAA....