WELCOME!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Meeting Up With Ex-classmates...

Today is a beri special day.... Had lunch with my family at Ten Mile Junction... Ate Kway Chap...Thought the food was nice because there was a long queue....Den realise their service was damn slow...The food was just OK...

Den took 1 bus stop to Choa Chu Kang Road... Horrible hell! 160 took 30 mins to arrive....And den met Weida there....He dyed his hair...orange...not beri nice though...but cheaper and better den mine..horrible hell $90+ bucks tat day and i dyed black...!!!!

Den met up with the other guys, Chwan Pin, Hafiz, Weiqiang and Pengyong....Wanted to visit Ms Jean one....den realise she not at home...Den went Bugis "kai-kai"..Wasnt in the mood though...it was already 2pm and den i had work at 6pm... and Had to travel back after shopping....Horrible ... I kept on nagging about my work and the rest werent tat happy... Managed to reach Ms Jean's house at 5pm and I managed to tell Agnes, my boss that I will come at 6:30pm... Sat for about 45 mins.... and den saw her baby.....quite chubby and cute, like Ms Jean.... lolz...den Ms Jean was asking how we were over the 2 years....

Den finally went to work...

Weiqiang hurried on a taxi to meet his prospective father and mother in -law.... Had a dinner affair..while the rest took 173 to Rail Mall to buy chocolates...Couldnt give them discounts though..was too late as they had alleady bought the items b4 i opened my counter....

Anyway, sorry mann...folks...I wasnt in the mood for shopping today.... And Managed to eat dinner at 10pm!!! Hahaz...