WELCOME!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My 1st Post!

I think I went mad already.... Tomorrow's PMKT Common Test and I am trying to start blogging here!!!! Mann... I have seriously start falling sick over studies.... And keep on thinking about my Cold Storage job mann.... Gosh!!! WTF! I should be thinking about studying this week!!!! Think on Friday...k... Anyway, the schedule for this week is damn slow mann... Still not drawn out! Haiz... Only get to know it on Friday when I am already working there! Yeah! Going out with my secondary school buddies this Saturday! Took off on Saturday!

Anyway, 3 modules to go! Just hope I got time to study OM tml... I hate OM like noone's business!!!!

About my job...urmz....now left beri little cashiers...Noorain, Nancy, Siti, Effendi, Yah Sie, Melissa....

Peiwen, Jess, Huishi and Angel resigned last week....So sad mann... Those I enjoyed working with, especially Peiwen, Jess and Huishi have resigned....That idiot Melissa and Yah Sie still there....Sianzz....

Oh yarh hor, recently heard gossips that "someone" was being intimidated by his creditors huh? Heard that the creditor brought her 6 friends (all girls) to look at him.... and he ended up the payment through bank payment transfers... Serves him right mann...took about 2 years to pay????

Kk....here's wishing me good luck for my exams tml...hahaz....kanasai....k la.. i go eat dinner liao...so early worh...