WELCOME!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Being a cashier isnt that easy..

Hi, today's a busy day... Weida didnt come for work cos he wasnt feeling well and Effendi opened his counter for the 1st time. Kevin also. Anyway, today was a mess. When I arrived at 11am, I realised I am the odd cashier out... There's only 4 counters and there are 5 cashiers..told Agnes bla...bla...bla...den she pull Noor Ain out to be runabout cashier...den later on Siti came and there were 6 cashiers....she's oso a runabout...Thankfully I arent... Anyway, things arent tat nice...

I went for lunch at 4 plus and Noor Ain took my counter.... Den Melissa went to do balancing and she signed off... By error, she went to sign in her cashier number using my money..and when I came back..Was scanning halfway when I saw her name on the receipt.... And we freaked out.....

Cos our money wun balanced at all .... Den she calculated her sales using my drawer...den took about $600+ away....

Horribly, at about 8pm, Nancy's counter broke down for an hour...Long queue all the way...Sales made by me was about $11,000 today for 11 hrs... Keyed in balancing at nite and realise I have cash shortage $16.71. Went to top up $1 + to make up together with Ah Wee's excess manager float of $10....Thankfully excess manager float...otherwise so much....

Anyway, was placing the till summary form into Doreen's drawer when I saw that Noor Ain had shortage of $800+... Think it was a blank balancing form...Was horrified to see tat..... Anyway, she took $600+ and she had $800+ sales.... OMG....shortage $200??? Hope it includes her morning sales... Otherwise, she's gonna pay $200+ if shortage and I most likely have to share the burden with her.... Gonna check out tml....Hope things are fine....