WELCOME!

Sunday, January 04, 2009

2-0-0-9

對你愛不完 by 郭富城

My first post of 2009! LOL... Wad should I say? Financial crisis year. Should be a bad year ahead! LOL...

And surprisingly, I dunno how that happened, I have been visiting food courts and hawker centres since the start of this year! I wonder why myself too! I think I havent gone into a restaurant with friends yet since 2008! Haha... I went out so many times liao. But no outing go restaurant de. Haha...

I plan to spend only $3800 this year. Seems like it will be a tough year to spend money. Haha... Less than $80 a week. Drafted out an expenditure pattern graph and it looks real funny. My birthday month I spent the most. January, February, November and December I spent lesser. Other months higher. Last year I spent $200 per week. I wonder how I squandered my money in army! LOL...

Have been so busy going out these few days! LOL... Watching a lot of movies recently to catch up with what I had been missing.
BOLT
Nice and cute cartoon show with wonderful animation. Entertaining enough! Quite funny at one point to another. I give it a 8 stars out of 10.

IP MAN
Nice action packed show. Its worth watching. Its about a man named ip man, who is good in chinese kungfu. Its his story from pre war to World War II. Its a real life story about him and he later moved to Hong Kong after WWII and had many disciples, including world famous Bruce Lee. Many funny scenes. Thriller packed during fighting. Turns out to be a Hong Kong movie. So the plot moves quite fast. Definitely worth watching. Give it 8 stars out of 10.

AUSTRALIA
Definitely worth watching if you are bored and have nothing to do at home. The show is 165 minutes! Haha... Has some meaning. Its about the aboriginals of Australia in the early 1900s up to WWII. Shows all those biasness the whites had against aboriginals of that time. Quite meaningful to watch. Can be quite boring at times I find it. Movie seems quite slow moving. Give it 6 stars out of 10.

YES MAN
Watched it yesterday night! If you are bored and really need something to entertain you, this movie is definitely the choice. It is funny throughout. Its about a guy who is divorced and leads a sad life for a couple of years before being brought to a seminar where he turns his life around and says YES TO EVERYTHING. Manipulated at times, this stupid guy ends up learning that there is a limit to saying YES. Give it 9 stars out of 10. Definitely the best movie watched for the year 2009. =)


Food wise, I have been visiting many hawker centres as you know. Went to Chomp Chomp for dinner quite a while ago. Ate Stingray, wanton mee and satay ....

Also went to Changi Village Hawker Centre for the same food. LOL... I am so lovin' stingray and satay. =) Really hope to eat them again. Recently I am having craving for lots of Singaporean foods! Like Laksa, Char Kway Teow, Chicken Rice, Carrot Cake, Fishball Noodles.... Yummy.... =)








Oh ya.. Had a free ferris wheel ride ticket for 7 at Downtown East ... So went with Zen and Tsian to take... =) We were there anyway to watch Australia mah... Now Downtown East has a shopping centre with a cinema already! & Many Many parking lots with a indoor ferris wheel... LOL... Quite funny for 3 teenagers to go take yeah? Haha... Zen correct me and say we are adults liao... urm... i stop at teenage year liao...haha.... Still got 4 tickets, who wans? Anyway, the ride is $6.50 is for 2 rounds. Doubt we will take if we have to pay! LOL...

My dear SDL9552D.... Friday last day liao.... Sad leh.... I havent mastered my parking skills leh.... OMG! Cant go to places with parallel parking liao... sure crash... lol.... everyone looks when i park parallel okay! LOL....


School's starting and SIM has decided not to collect any payment from me this time round. I wonder why?