WELCOME!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jurong Point




Have been gg to Jurong Point so frequently these few days! Went like 3 times over the week....







Went to Bird Park last week with my cousins! =) We met up at Jurong Point for lunch.. Settled down @ Yaki Yaki Bo Restaurant for lunch... Our 1st visit there.... nice ambience... 1st time I sit in front of teppanyaki table!





LOL.. Anyway, its $11.90++ for their Terikayi Chicken Set! Includes Miso Soup, Mushrooms, Bread, Teriyaki Chicken, Garlic Rice... Pretty worth it! =) Cousin treated us though. Haha... Thanks Couzzie. =)








Took bus 194 to the Bird Park! =)
Went there last year. Haha... Oh no... I am going Bird Park again! LOL....



Walked around Bird Park... The new exhibit African theme aviary was simply crap. They had a few African statues and exhibits addons outside the original aviary. And it seems the birds have all flown off. Not many birds lor....







The Lory Exhibit is a must-see in bird park though... You can feed the lories, as well as take beautiful pictures of the nice birds. I just enjoyed it when I am there. I dunno why. LOL... I love colours I guess? The birds are so colourful lor. Regretted that I didnt feed the birds! Haha.. And I am saying legalized ones in the Bird Park!





Anyways, the aim was to bring my australian cousin to visit around. But it seems she already knows a lot about birds... Its like a wrong place to bring her to. LOL... So many australian birds.... She has seen lots of it in the wild. Starting from Australian penguins, lories, parrots, ostriches...

If you havent been the bird park for the past 10 years, its good to visit. =)





We then went to Square 2 @ Novena for dinner! Settled down @ Pasta De Waraku. My 2nd time to this restaurant! =)





Had a nice caborana there...and a nice ice cream.... =) We waited quite long for the ice cream though... =X



Anyway, had a nice day meeting out with my cousins and all.... Its our 1st outing out together without our parents? LOL... My cousin is aiming for Night Safari! I wish to go there soon.. LOL... Havent been there since 1994 (The year Night Safari opened)... Been there once when i was in pri 2.








Pardon me for the lack of updates recently. School's started and I am simply in a daze again. I dunno why it happens. Holidays time I hope the term starts.... Now i hope for the holidays to come. Humans can really be sick at times I guess.



I really hope everything go wells for project this sem. New group mates. New working pattern. I hope I can adapt to their style soon....

Went with Roger, Weiqi, Shihui, Mabia, Shiting and all to Jurong Point to watch Red Cliff 2. Because I have never read the books I find it quite interesting to watch. For Roger and his friend they say the story is distorted and it sucks.. I dunno but I tink its a nice movie.. Just that I like the 1st part better! LOL... Its quite worth it for a $8.. 2.5 hours worh! =)

Went home after tat...managed to catch the last 180 home. =)



Timothy back in Singapore... Met up together with Shaun, Kenneth, Junda and Weizhong.... Dine @ Pasta De waraku @ Heerens... y the same restaurant again.... OMG! Had pasta there... Oso went Taka to buy Venezia ice cream... yummy... shaun how sucks...haha... no la.... he eat so slow... OMG.... LOL.... Anyway, bought a TOMICA bus model.... battery operated bus... Cool... for $29.95.... =) Its about 15 cm by 7 cm.

Went out today with parents to eat the same thing we ate last sunday @ JURONG POINT!!!!!!... haha..amazing... and i ordered the same dish!



Searching for a new laptop... Finally bought a SONY VAIO! Liked the laptop design with its trendy colours! I bought a RED one! LOL.... Cool rite.... For $2226! =) 4GB ram.... with connecting speakers and Microsoft Student Version ... Not tat cheap but anyway my dad says its going to be the last lappy hes gg to buy for me le....

Have been visiting supermarkets quite frequently to get cheap abalone deal and promotions! LOL.... Looks like we've finished doing shopping for this cny =) From Parkway Parade to Causeway Point.... LOL...

Sian.... Thankfully I have been spending my parents money these few days.... If not i will be broke by now. LOL.... I wonder how i gg to survive for the rest of the year ... May holidays have to find a job liao....


Ai-Dao (Japanese Version) By Farenheit