WELCOME!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Bye SDL9552D


Sad leh. Today is the last day of my family car, SDL 9552 D. The first family car I ever drove. And the first car that was being tortured by me! Haha.. Byebye le. So sad. No more parallel parking for a while le. Haha... Cos i dun wan crash the new car or bua it with other cars. LOL...

Didnt complete my parallel parking on friday! Haha.... As you know when I started parking parallel. Everyone looks on. Feared drivers will attempt to move their vehicles ASAP! Haha... Friday went out to Geylang with Pengyong and Weida for some dim sum dinner.... I am so lovin' dim sum! =)

Finally found a parking lot. So happy! But then behind got car. And its a one lane street. So you know what happen. I blocked the road for 10 mins! Haha.... Without parking! LOL.... I tried to reverse... CMI!!!! OMG! Then the car owner behind was nearby and reverse the car backwards so I have more space to park. OMG!

And then my car is 1/4 in the lot! And OMG! I gave up. Then Pengyong took over and parked in for me! LOL.... And you know what! He hasnt droven an AUTO car before and need ask weida what P, D & R is. OMG! I didnt know that until he finished parking! No wonder quite fierce when he park. He chiong to the front den chiong to the back.
Cos he never step his brakes that hard! LOL.... I looked terrified then.

By then people were honking at us! LOL.... 3 - 4 cars stranded behind us. & 2 Banglas looking at us. I think the lorry in front is their company de. LOL...
Anyways, we managed to park the car 7/8 in to the lot and left. Haha... Better den my usual 3/4 to 4/5.

Haha... Anyways, thanks Peng. If not ytd no dinner for us @ Geylang le.





We went to Wen Dao Shi for dinner! Ordered Century Egg Pork Porridge for dinner! Peng liked it a lot... He was telling me way before hand he wanted to eat that! Haha... Ended up we 3 all ordered the same dish! Haha.. cos we oso liked it. Haha.... ordered some other dim sum to eat. Nice dim sum seriously and its 24 hours! =) Thumbs up man! Costed like $36 for 3 of us. We ordered quite a lot you see. Haha... Pretty worth it. Next time we shall "Bus" there. Haha....



Yesterday went to Sheng Siong today with mum @ Ten Mile Junction. Bought a lot of groceries! Haha.... $137! & 2 of us we bought so much. As a wise shopper tip, never use $1 to push a trolley. You end up filling the whole trolley with groceries. Take a basket so that you will stop when you find it's too heavy! LOL... Ended up we carried so much of things home our hands almost broke. =X Imagine I carried 2 cartons of drinks and a 2L milk with other dairy frozen products like Yougurt. While my mum carried vegetables....canned food.... and all.... I think the weight is about 15 kg per person? & Mind you ... We didnt buy abalone or wad. Vegetables...canned food.... lol....


Went to Parkway Parade in the afternoon. Took 966 there! Straight bus via Expressway! Haha.... 1 hour to reach there though, including waiting time.

Went to develop photos for the Europe Trip. As usual, my mum and I liked hardcopies and not the digital format unlike my dad and 2 bros preferred. Developed 380 4R photos.. @ 20 cents! =) Elsewhere they cost about 30 cents each. Harvey Norman does have 19 cents promotion once in a while but we couldnt wait any longer for the promotion to come.

NETS it! Yeah... the way to do it. Used NETS a lot today! Didnt use that much of NETS until recently. haha.... they were having this promotion at Parkway Parade where u can go for a lucky spin if you have a NETS receipt from anywhere in Singapore. =)

Had 3 slips and participated. Seriously scammed! The queue was pretty long. Queued like 20 mins? Every 10 mins you have somebody winning $10 voucher or something. The rest is "Thank You for your participation" Sucks... 3/3 I didnt even win a small gift! Zzz....

Anyway, Cold Storage having this New Moon Abalone promotion.
Buy 3 cans @ $39.80 for the 1st can and 2nd can/3rd can at $36 (Average $37.27 per can) and you can get a free carton of orange juice. LOL... For yesterday and today only the promotion. Went to Parkway to buy it. The cashier doesnt even know there's this promotion. OMG!


Oh yah... I went to the Marine Parade Hawker centre beside Parkway Parade for dinner! As you know I am broke. Haha.... Went to eat the famous char kway teow. I liked this char kway teow a lot. Can be compared to the kway chap at lorong 8 toa payoh! LOL... One of my favourite food.... LOL... Elsewhere these days you cant find hawkers who fry such nice char kway teow. 10 min queue though. Nice... a bit wet but nice... =) Simply loved the food overall....


Anyway, its kind of a nice day out. Do you know why!! Its a whole day out doing family tasks n going out with family. So I only spent $1.50 today! Haha... for the bubble tea i drink at Marine Parade. The rest are free and provided for and i can still spend although i am a $13 asset balance left person! Haha....

I hope I wun be spending a lot today as I am going to the Bird Park with my cousins later on. =X