WELCOME!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dun feel like blogging...

I seriously dun feel like blogging today!

Am very tired. I dunno why. I just felt so.

Have pictures and a nice story to write on Bird Park last Sunday but I dun feel like doing it.

I dunno why. Roger chants it out. I appeared relaxed. But dunno when you are alone, you feel it.

It is because I have seen it too much in army or what. I just appeared like nothing happened.

I dunno what is happening this sem. Everything seems to change.

The lectures seem to be a drag. I feel being dragged to school.... Waiting for lectures to end. And trying to F off as soon as lecture's up.


Project mates getting a big swap. I hope it'll be as good as before. Hope things turn out good.

Just the fear that we cant find a group for one project. I dunno if we are being over anxious about not abling to form a group today or wad. Hope we can find the extra 1 tml....

A bad year to start with is all I can say.