WELCOME!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2-0-0-8

2008 was a year of transformation. From military life back to civillian life? From office politics, backstabbing here and there like Little Nyonya (Haha....) and there back to school life again as a student and having to do your part as a project group member?

Frankly speaking, I had a floating period, and didnt do as well. Hopefully I can leave this stage and move on for the next semester. School's coming on 7 Jan. Hope I can be hardworking and diligent. =)

Enjoyed life back as a student.=) and also enjoyed the Europe Trip. as well as driving out cos i got my driving licence, though its only Class 3A. LOL...

3 Wishes for this upcoming new year.
- Achieve all DIs for my modules
- Win Toto (Minimum $1 million)
- Save up enough money to go overseas with friends on a holiday getaway

Idiot Weida... Pengyong, me and him doing this new year wishes list that day at Macdonalds and he stroke off my 2nd. Bloody idiot! LOL.... He say its impossible. Anyway, if the 2nd wish comes true, I guess it fulfills a lot of wishes right? LOL...

Without further delay, I wish all my friends and blog readers a Happy 2009 & Fulfilling Year Ahead!