WELCOME!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Exams are finally over!



Yeah.... my exams are finally over! Weee.. TO THE HOLIDAYS!

Immediately after my exams come the 100 hour countdown to JAPAN / HONG KONG TRIP!
Managed to dig out money to go for the trip! LOL... Amazing yeah? LOL.... Finally i am using some of my retirement funds from last time work again! LOL...

Going with Tsian Hwee to Japan / Hong Kong via Cathay Pacific Airlines.. Bought the promotional tickets at $529 twin city to Tokyo, stopover Hong Kong! =) Good bargain huh? LOL.... Expected to cost me $2,000 in total after accomodation, transport and places of attraction. Just finalised the places we are going for the trip today! LOL...

As for my exams, I didnt do well this time round. Just hope that I will PASS ALL! Best is all CREDIT like last sem. Hope there's upward moderation. Looks nicer... =) Going to the temples to pray liao.... in Japan and Hong Kong. YOU KNOW YOU KNOW ... BIG BUDDHA in Hong Kong. LOL =)


Went out with Zen last Saturday! Went for Brazilian Buffet.... at United Square...Zen's birthday month and he had a 1-for-1 voucher! =) So we went to eat lor.... =)




Will be resting for 2 weeks in Singapore before going to USA with my family! =)

VACATION (Away from Singapore)
10 - 16 Nov --> Tokyo
16 - 20 Nov --> Hong Kong
02 - 15 Dec --> San Francisco / Los Angeles