WELCOME!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stupid Monkeys!



So sianzzz....damn suay ytd...did duty in camp.... Ytd dunno wich idiot nv close toilet door.. End up the monkeys went to raid 4 the rubbish bin in the toilet with food in it. Dem they shit and mess up the rubbish chute. Make the toilet damn smelly. End up need to clear the mess. Zzzz.... Stupid monkeys... Den i juz finish dinner den go clean the mess together with the other duty personnel..... So unbearable i end up vomiting in the toilet basin.... zzz.. Lol..but oso gd.... wun make myself so full... Got eat but never digest....can lose weight! Hehee...

Sian....another sat to go...zzzz....

Anyway, my house downstairs oso infested with monkeys! Look at tis road 10 mins away from my home! Scary rite.... The garden below my house oso has tat amt of monkeys nowadays in the afternn....


Looking forward to a nice lunch and dinner retreat today....wich i did for the evening... went out alone to collect my Waraku Membership Card @ Marina Square....its finally here...so ate Kolo Wanton Mee there...and watched the movie "Le Grand Chef"... story has so many twists...but overall still quite funny and entertaining for me to spend my $8 on...