WELCOME!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Midddddweeeeeekkkkkkkk....

Yeah...so fast! Its midweek tml! LOL.... Looking forward to my long awaited weekend coming this friday! Lol....finally no duties for this month! Finally cleared all of them! Coolz..... Weekend.... I beg u to come faster!!!!

Anyway, work has been nice this week.... Not much of work for me to do.... as the department tat would ask me do work is currently having audit.... so they got no time to bug me over deadlines.... and den new directives which indirectly let me do less work! cos less promotions..... So good rite? Hehe.... and den all juz promote..need abt 6 mths before the work piles up and kill me again! But I ORD liao...hehe....by den.... and den the leave system oso freeze until further notice as they havent adjust the system back to normal..... so its like apply leave write on paper until system reset.... guess i will cry once the system unfreeze bah???

Kk..relax for the meanwhile..... i can sense a mountain coming nearer and nearer to my back day by day.....

When can I go shopping again????