WELCOME!

Friday, January 18, 2008

6 months to ORD!


Wah...time passes real fast! My 3 days long MC finally ended today! But den u noe wad.... i still havent fully recovered from sore eyes...still reddish... haizzzz...hope it doesnt go on for 1 month.... zzz.... like it did in 2004.

Getting weaker day by day.... have indulged myself in medicine....cos i get flu and cough like every month.... seems like I have become so reliant on medicine these few days..
practically eating it everyday to keep myself alive..... -_-" .... hope I will become healthier when I ORD... army life is making me so sick.... guess my body resistance became weak...no aim and no target in life... no resistance against diseases spreading across when you are out...
Seems like all my spare parts are coming loose....

In 6 months time exact .... I will be ORD-ing! 18/07/2008 taking back IC. ORD-ing on 20/07/2008....


Back to freedom.... back to school life...back to earning money during weekends and having not even enuff free time for friends again for outing... and ... back to reality.... wadever it is....better than the life I can currently leading.....

Now life really sucks.... too free on weekends.... (PLS: I am not volunteering for guard duties on Weekends.) ... Have resorted to staying at home the whole weekends....doing nothing ... tat explains the increase in the no. of blog posts perhaps... too free to decorate my blog...

Looks like I am like too free these days.... my friends are either busy doing their guard duties, working, studying.... and those who are free...no money to go out.... Still miss the days when I have to plan not to work just to meet my friends....


Driving License.... Perhaps that's the only target I can look forward to at the moment... 2 more obstacles to go... The Final Theory & The Practical Test.... my next stage of practical would be learning how to park...