WELCOME!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Cohesion @ Costa Sands Pasir Ris

Went for cohesion @ Costa Sands Pasir Ris day before yesterday! LOL.....

Met up with the 2 new guys and oso met Kwok Yann and Jonathan at Pasir Ris MRT! Den we took a bus to the chalet!

Reach there already..not many people arrive yet....so we decided to head to the park to cycle! Rented a bike den rode around Pasir Ris Park.... It has been a long time since I last cycled! Close to a year..... The weather was good! Strong breeze and cloudy clouds so it wasnt exactly tat hot! Enjoyed the breeze as I cycled..... smell of nature..good for health! Hehe....





Went back to the chalet....played poker with boonsheng, fengquan and zhengxin.... haha.. i dont really noe how to play lah.... so they were so stressed playing with me...cos they couldnt decide whether to give the turn a miss or to continue playing the game..... anyway, it was fun and i enjoyed it...lol....

A lot of ord personnel like aaron, philip, jielun, alvin, foong and jenfong came... and not 4getting dog section....

Den comes the bbq.... the stingray was nice..... =D..... the satay so-so..... beehoon was good with the curry sauce....

den had my 1st tiger beer....before the actual beer competition...

Telematch (Dog Section vs QM/Admin Branch)

"Cup" the 2nd tiger beer for the day during the competition... quite fast and our side we won against dog section.....

All the other mini vs telematches.....


Mark Tan vs Jeremy
Timothy vs Junyang
Weekoon vs Mark Teo
Weekoon vs Aaron


Jeremy vs Zuwei
Nicholas vs Mark Teo


Fengquan vs Junyang


Junyang vs Heng


Zuwei vs Harikumar



Philip vs Mark Tan

Still sober i went on for more competition... they have tis water hose where they pour the beer/wine into the funnel and den there's tis water hose for u to open and gulp the wine down...den i played and played.....drank like 3 times waterhose competition.... beer...some wine and coke..... den another 2 wines..the last was horrible...

tears came out of my eyes immediately after drinking the last wine.... den i remembered myself walking out of the chalet...next to the dustbin.....

and den i am gone....dunno wad happen for the next 2 hrs..... den remembered weekoon helping me to the basin to vomit and told me i was crying and yelling when i was drunk.... and ma'am and the rest were worried for me..i was like OMG.... and den i realise myself all dirty...with vomit all over the floor..... -_-" ....

my 1st time being drunk....wth..... now den i realise its possible for people to get drunk....

Anyway, to side track, I finally passed my Final Theory Test on Saturday!! Hehe!!!!! went for a lot of revision classes and practice b4 i went for the test! Booked TP liao.... 26 May 2008. Hope I can pass 1st time...hehe =D