WELCOME!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Car Outing!



寻秦记 by 古天樂


Have been going out these few days.... Friday went out with Weida to Expo to collect his Standard Chartered Run Sports Kit for the upcoming run. Sometimes I wonder, why Singaporeans are so free.

As first I thought they are just giam peng.... queuing up for hours to get a free sports kit.




Asked weida and he told me you have to pay $75 to participate in the run! WTF!!! Somemore you need to queue hours (we queue half an hour for the second day) to get a sports kit for their run.


I mean its not even entertainment or what. And you actually pay to suffer? I wonder... If you have spare cash, please give it to me! LOL... Weida and Pengyong, i dun understand you worh..

Anyway, ate at Malan Lamian for lunch.. den we went to century square to catch the movie "Four Christmases"... nice movie.... funny... interesting plot.... good to go! =)










On Saturday night, went out with Peizhen they all for a spin.... LOL... I am the driver... =) My car's going for a scrap soon.... have to take some pictures to remember this car! Haha...










We went to Old Airport Road Hawker Centre for Wanton Mee!!! =) Have been going there quite frequently of late. We ordered Satay And Oyster Omelette And Sugarcane drinks to share =) Wanton Mee I like de... Satay was above average. Oyster Omelette average i guess?

Had a nice time sitting there.... chatting and eating dinner!=)







Then we went for the crazy car park photo shoot of my car.... OMG! My poor car... My poor car must have been very unhappy....


And as usual, Jesmen is the one coming out with weird weird poses for us to pose for the car picture series. OMG! Some of the poses are beri hard to make okay! We spent about 1 hour at the car park doing this! =X OMG!


Spin around Singapore lor.... Bukit Panjang > Orchard > Toa Payoh > Serangoon > Old Airport Road > Serangoon > Jalan Kayu > Punggol > Bukit Panjang WOW....













We went to Jalan Kayu for supper, roti prata of course, after dropping Rayson at his home in Serangoon... =)




Anyway, it isnt without incident when parking at Jalan Kayu. LOL.. Decided to slot in since its the only lot.... but i didnt park in properly... too close to the left kerb...




I mount kerb while parking the car.... LOL.... front left wheel went up.... den the rear left wheel.... den reverse back.... rear left wheel went up... den the front left wheel... haha... den we were like slanted in the car...



Oh no... but quite fun... they actually asked me to mount kerb once more... OMG! Wich I didnt! LOL...















Drove Jesmen back to his home at Punggol before sending the rest back home ... by the time reached my home was 3am.... slept at 4am! LOL....



Had a nice time gg for midnight spins! Anybody want come with me? Before my car gets scrapped.. LOL... dun really wan go for a spin with new car... scared crash! LOL...























Anyway, went out with Kiat Loong, Jonathan and Kwok Yann to watch "Body Of Lies" at The Cathay on Saturday night before the car outing with Peizhen they all.... Havent met them for quite a while liao....


Quite a long show.... urmz.... dun really like the plot.... can be boring sometimes.. its a show casting Leonardo DiCaprio.... about terrorism and this crazy american guy from american authorities trying to track down the terrorists... and almost got himself killed.... =X


Before that we ate light teabreak at the cathay basement... ordered taiwanese chicken from shilin snacks and a drink from Man Lei Yuen.






Anyway, I wonder something... Is Astons at The Cathay really good? I havent tried it.... I see long queues on weekends.... weekdays packed....

And the way they queue up... its like they are queuing up for free food..... Haha... wich definitley isnt...

Sometimes i wonder why singaporeans love to queue so much.... shall try it one day.... on weekday of cos.. anybody can tell me how nice the food is from Astons???

Anyway, the queue is from its East Coast Outlet. This is somewhat similar to The Cathay outlet! Long queue...

Hey people.. the food is not free leh... why queue until like tat! LOL... somemore restaurant leh... shouldnt restaurants be free of people.... have more space and quietness.... and let you enjoy in full air-con blast???