WELCOME!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday @ Waraku Heerens




Had dinner with Peng Yong @ Waraku Heerens last week... lol.... We dine at Waraku Heerens... I would say this outlet's portion is very much less as compared to the one in Marina..... its a lot a lot lesser.... used to be very full when I eat at Waraku... this is the outlet where u wun feel full after u finish eating...

The butter scallop was kind of disappointing too... not as hot and chewy as the ones i had in Marina... didnt like the noodles i eat.... lol... perhaps udon suits me better....

Next time I go to Waraku... I would go to the one in Marina =)

We went over to catch a movie after which. Watched Robin Hood with Peng after the movie.... =) The movie's storyplot was so-so.... Wasnt the storyline I expect.... Robin Hood's life before he become a robber.... the royalty was kinda weird... british royalty... but they used Arabian lookalike actor/actresses for the royalty. They dress a little bit Turkish. Which is kinda weird.Peng says it kinda easy to guess what is going to happen next. not much surprises to expect.... =X Give it 5.5/10. Its ok to give it a miss.