WELCOME!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday @ Home




On my birthday itself, I went to Secret Recipe IMM to buy a strawberry chocolate cake... =) Haha... I buy cake because I always want to get the cake of my choice! LOL... Its my birthday YOU KNOW YOU KNOW!

Cut cake at night lor.. celebrate with family... =) Oh no... I am 24 liao... Overall, the cake wasnt much to my liking.. though i chose the cake.. HAHA... didnt really like the taste... taste a bit weird.... LOL.... Maybe I should have chosen other flavours....

Anyway, I know its kind of late, but here goes my belated BIG THANK YOU!
TO:

Family

For celebrating with me on my birthday plus the cake =)

Mah-mah
Mummy

For Birthday red packet! =)

Zhen Hui
Tsian Hwee
Peng Yong
Shaun

For your birthday treats! =)

Jia Ying
Ying Hao
Wendy
Jesmen
Mabia
Chin Leng
Shi Ting
Pei Wen
Jonathan
Wen Bin
Tien Siang

For your birthday wishes! =)

& Many thanks and sorry to those whom I have missed =)