WELCOME!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wishing ALL BEST OF LUCK for their exams!

Wishing ALL BEST OF LUCK for their upcoming exams! =)

May the exam questions be easy for you!

10 REASONS WHY I SHOULD STUDY HARD
- 2 months of holiday follows after that
- I can have a lovely birthday
- I can have a stressfree holiday, without worrying about my results
- Its the biggest bet of this year. One module costs $1350 to repeat
- I don't want to attend Shermen Chin's OT lectures again!
- I dun wan to go thru all the projects, tests and exams for this sem
- Pull up my GPA from 2.25 from last sem, which is extremely low
- My dad won't nag at me for working part-time
- I want to win Hung Weiqi
- I dun wan Goh Wei Da to comment about my grades

Maybe you have your own list too. Maybe u wan to write it down so that you can kill off your lack of mood to study... LOL...