WELCOME!

Friday, April 03, 2009

Kway Chap =)

Yes... After doing my assignments. I have this craving for Kway Chap.

So woke up at 7am in the morning on Wednesday to eat my favourite Kway Chap at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Hawker Centre. Left home at about 715am. Reached Toa Payoh Lorong 8 at about 755am. =)


Of course, being a glutton, but if you were me, probably you will do the same, wake up at 7am of course u are tempted to order more!

I ordered a 2 person dish for $3.80, a Kway @ 40 cents and Extra Pork Skin @ $1. $5.20 in total! LOL... Yummy... but today I eat I realise.. I like their small intestine better than the pig skin! Haha... Although I admit I do like pig skin a lot... Their small intestine tastes so sweet and chewy! LOL...




Have been joyriding around Singapore by buses these few days. I mean.. no money liao... wan go out... must find something to do right? Haha... So I decided to travel around by double decker buses... which is my favourite.. cos can sleep there... can go sightseeing singapore like a tourist, can blow aircon and can waste time.

Went to Hougang on Thursday! Wow... Tried their Snow Ice... Fantastic! Its the nicest ice i have ever eaten.. the texture is somewhat like snow.... really taste like snow.... haha... if you want to know how snow is like... buy and touch it...
Quite nice. $3.80 for this small cup. But then.... its worth it with all the mango fruit all over and lots of weird looking snow.. inside!

Had char kway teow for lunch.

Today went to school for project submission and last lecture of this semester. time passes so fast. This sem like havent even start.. and its gonna end! Haha.... Shall have a nice lovely holiday next week b4 i start mugging for my exams on the 28th apr, 5th may and 7th may. Den I shall be looking for work most probably.

I have $50 left. I cant just sit down at wait for money to drop although I hope to strike lottery soon! LOL... Been buying Toto of late. Haha... hoping for a winfall...

Kinda miss this TV series .. it has been a joy reaching home and watching this drama for the past 4 weeks. Listen to this song also helps me in de-stressing. I dunno why.

煮妇的假期 Opening Theme - 休止符