WELCOME!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

FUCK THE STUPID WEATHER!

CANT STAND IT LIAO... ITS FREAKING HOT!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE STUPID WEATHER!
I HATE THE WEATHER! ITS MAKING MY HEAD SPIN!!!! ZZZ... HOPE I DONT DEVELOP INTO A FEVER! ZZZ...

FUCK! CANNOT SNOW ALSO NO NEED SO HOT! I DONT WANT HOT WEATHER!
Something tempted me! Travelling after exams! To escape sunny Singapore. =X
But where can I escape to? The other countries are also having summer at this point of time, except Australia and New Zealand, which I cant afford to go! Zzz...




Anyway, its mum's birthday on thursday. Went to Goodwood Park Hotel for this Oreo Durian Cake. Taste yummy... quite rich in quality durian... overall quite nice.... and also some durian puffs to go along with. $55.30 for the 750g cake and 6 durian puffs (after 15% citibank discount)....




Last sunday also celebrated her birthday @ Marina Square's Imperial Treasure Restaurant... Ordered the fatty trotters to eat... today a bit too much of fatty meat.. if not would be nicer... and of cos my favourite xiaolong bao and lamian...

I hope next week things will go well for me... its my exams! LOL.... Den 7th may i will be free! LOL... AGAIN! Hope the weather goes cool soon.. and anyway, the hot weather is good in a way.... HAHA... cos i wun have the temptation to go out myself... i am stucked in my room.... LOL... at 16C Air-conditioning and Fan Speed 3 in the afternoon. Which makes my room 13 degrees???? which i dun tink so.. haha...