WELCOME!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day - Screwed!



LOL... Tml is valentine's day! I hereby wish everyone break up! (Since I am not attached!) Haha.. LOL.... Juz joking! Happy Valentine's Day to ALL my friends..

Anyway, I would like to tell ALL my single friends... or rather all my friends... (cos 90% are single) ... that being single on this day is not the end of the world. Love does not only exist between a couple as love is really “all around”. If you think about it, love is everywhere! (Yanswersblogsg 2009)

There’s the most immediate kind of love - the love we have for our parents and the one they have for us. There’s love between your siblings, relatives and yourself. There’s love between the group of friends and buddies you hang out with. There’s love between yourself and that funny pet of yours (if you have one). And if you believe in God, there’s also love between you and Him! (Yanswersblogsg 2009)

Source: http://www.yanswersblogsg.com/b4/?p=185

So fret not, do enjoy the day tml out with ur friends if you are single! Just look forward to it!

Anyway, I am screwed! I probably have about $180 or less in both my bank account balances by now. I am seriously dead! =X

Thanks to the upcoming tests and projects that will keep me busy and stop me from going out starting next week! LOL...

I really hope to go back and work part-time when May comes! Time please advance me to May.... Haix... if not... i might have problem even going to the hawker centre to order a drink!


Went out with Roger, Weiqi and Shihui yesterday to watch "The Wrestler"... as usual.. not my cup of tea type of movie... but ok lah... the storyline still ok ... at least i understand wad the plot is about...

Went to eat at kobayashi b4 tat... korean kimchi noodle.... the supervisor there beri the fierce de lor... machiam will slap u de.. u should have seen how the supevisor shouts at her staff.... OMG! =X i swear i would never want work in f&b after my horrible experience in delifrance! =X Low pay, Sucky working environment... i believe F&B is kind of a screwed up place to work at! LOL....






Went to walk around Sim Lim & Bugis Junction... seriously speaking... its kinda empty that day... not much of people out on the streets... guess the economy is real bad and nobody dares to shop! And you can realize not many people toking abt valentine's day this year... its like totally off topic... nobody's celebrating....