WELCOME!

Sunday, February 01, 2009

February Liao!




OMG! I am in a dreaming mode... Sian.... My project is due week after next and I am still in slacking mode..

My plan - to start project on sunday! Yes, perfect plan that didnt start.. OMG! Tml i shall start I guess? Lucky I finish 1/3 of the project liao.. OMG! Hope everything goes well tml...


Wah... Scary leh... January is gone for 2009! Time passes so fast! Its February already! OMG! I feel like I just passed the new year..

Anyway, went to eat Tang Dian Wang (汤点王) with my family yesterday @ Bukit Panjang Plaza! The new Shanghainese restaurant.... kinda sucks cos they dun have my fav. Shanghai Xiao Long Bao.. and u call urself a Shanghainese restaurant? Had "dan-lai", "duck beehoon tat tasted like mianxian", "Mango roll" "he ye fan" and thai tofu.... my mum say its more of asian restaurant with mixed cuisines... agreed...




The food was above average... but my mum complain saying its a little too expensive.... $65 for 3 persons...in heartland mall... they specialize in soup and he ye fan... but the he ye fan ended up to be the one tat was not nice.... haha... the thai tofu, mango roll and duck bee hoon was nice....

But I will look forward to visiting them soon though... to try other dishes... but wun order the he yan fan... tat tasted salty without much food inside and the dan-lai that tasted too "gingery"??



Went to IMM to eat Ajisen Ramen today! Ordered my Spicy Char Siew Ramen and a strawberry parfait... Both I like... =)



Went to takeaway Pizza at night... The CNY specials and I oso tried the new Orleans Chicken Pizza.... damn nice lor.. I duno why... but I juz like Pizza Hut de Pizza... u ask me y.. i dunno wad i should say... i tink is the cheese.. i love cheesy food =)
I love the cheese from pizza hut....

Anyway, its a clear indication the economy's bad... today there wasnt a crowd at ajisen at 130pm.... its so empty the restaurant at IMM... 1/2 full? i remember there was a weekday i went there with roger last year.. and its so crowded u have to wait before u sit in...




And den today's pizzahut... i went to greenridge outlet... usually u can see at least a table to three dining at 5pm... and a few takeaways... today.... 0 dine-in, 1 takeaways (wich is me) .... and the 3 staff in pizza hut stood at the door to welcome me to pizza hut.... -_-" .... when i collected my pizza at 5:30pm.... there were like 2 more takeaways.... and 0 dine-in....

And outside was a row of pizza delivery boys... 5-6 of them.... sitting there waiting for people to order pizza b4 they go for their trip... 530pm liao nobody order pizza.. who says the economy is not bad? Last time we had to wait at least 1 hr before the pizza arrives if we order the pizza at 5pm... -_-" ..